xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

:d Killer008r Back In Action

And I'm kind of back, Although I won't allways be on here, I, Killer008r, have returned to Xisto fourms. hoo did I have a heck of a time. My computer Crashed, My second computer crashed, when I rebuilt them, one of em started on fire, and the other didn't do anything. Finnaly after like 4 weeks I got the one that didn't do anything to boot up. Which by then I was having internet service problems because the network card in my pc fried for some reason. By the time I was done trying to fix bouth of em I was flat broke. With one unworking computer that had pci-slots that were useless. And another which literally started on fire. I got a job, made money and Now and the Proud owner of a VooDoo Middleweight. Oh, So much better than Alienware :(

Okay So M^E!!!!! I'm gona be back on again, I've been a bit busy lately w/ work and everything. And getting past school lol. So now I'll probaly be back on more since I have a little more free time. I hope to talk to all of yahs again and help people with stuff. lol