xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t4tav

Toontown Online

Does anyone here play toontown online ? If not , why not try the trial and experiance the game . Belive me its addictive , i was only going on it for the 7 day trial ( Now 3 ) but ive ended up staying on it for nearly a year. If anyone wants some screenshots just ask . :( See you soon on there Tavis :(

About ToonTown. For me the game although starting out highly addictive, gets to be kind of boring and expensive if you are able to get other better titles like WoW. It's ways of getting money are highly repetitive and the character customization is god awful. It's a good started game for the little tikes if you have little Trainee Gamers Because trust me, If you give a kid that game. You wont be able to get onto your computer for the rest of your life. Because after that game your kid will find more better games, like CS, HL2, Command and Conquer Red alert 2, and stuff like Diablo or something.So other than it being a moderate time waster. It isn't much of a game.

My brother plays that and I found out that the trial version has alot of hidden spyware and sum ads. It also seemed to slow down the computer. I do agree that it is a pretty good game from what i saw but i would not reccomend it. It may be addictive for a while but in the long run its not worth it.

Toontown Play Online no download neededToontown Online

How do you play toontown online? I mean but not installing it...Because I am on a school computer and they totally ****...Lol I can view everything on the internet but no downloads...I cant download anything at all...It totally sucks! I just want to see if anyone knows a site where I can play toontown in an online window...You know what I mean?

THANKS!

-reply by Dyllan

ToontownToontown Online

Toontown to be honest with is an absolute incredible game.  People all around the world play it, it was beta tested in 2002, released June 2, 2003 ( I joined then ), and yet I still play.  It is highly addictive, and you meet a lot of great friends along the ride.  A lot of people bash it because they can't get passed a certain part, or they get irritated because other toons are better than them.  This is definitely the best game Disney ever put out, it always grows, and I'm sure that everybody who tried it would enjoy it.  Sure, it may slow down your computer, but that's part of gaming.  99% of the games out there WILL slow your computer down.  I highly recommend this game to anybody ever bored or wanting something to do something.  I guarantee you that it is definitely worth the money.

Until then,

Toons of the world unite!

Crazy Nutty Wacky Muffin.