xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Holllaa New one here...

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. I just joined the forum about a day ago and I'm already enjoying the chatting...it's great that there's a chat requirement simply because if I need any help in web design or anything there'll be quick responses (already experienced that). Big ups to the peeps who created this whole thing I love it :)

Welcome to Xisto, I hope you have a Good Time here :-)Things are pretty easy once you get started ...

Welcome to Xisto, elevenmil! You will love it here (I know I do). :) Hmm, poker. You're going to have to show me how to play that some day because I don't know how to play. All my friends play it, and I'm jealous because I can't participate. :)

hi there!!! welcome to trap 17 where we just post for fun and for gaining points too!!! so far, i can say the people here are nice and posts really good! you'll learn from the tutorials too and can join our debates, or vent out your feelings for the day! lolz.! happy posting and see yah around!!!

haha snlildude poker gets emotional...yeah basically everyone I know plays, its fun, yet money swings, ridin the ups and downs can hurt sometimes...actually I'm goin through a down right now... :) ...you should hook up with some internet poker site that gives you play money, great way to learn, I play on pokerstars.com