xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SOHAM'S PATH

The Right Path Of Blooming Consciousness

BIKASPATH‘Bikaspath’ means way of blooming, in India, –– the path of blooming consciousness. We all are travellers in which way. Since the remote past, crossing the stage of about lifeless situation–senseless level, going to a knowledge full future–full consciousness step by step, successively is called life. In knowledge or knowledge less, in knowing or unknowing we all are going to that ultimate goal of destiny. As long as we are going –the knowledge is being larger, consciousness being grown and the self question being larger at the same time. Who am I –? Where form I came –? Where is my end–? - these different questions come to our mine. We are searching every sides for answer. But there is no satisfied answer. In the hopeless and critical times ‘Bikaspath’ is come out for the necessity of time. Bikaspath –a modern organized society based a new philosophy of 21st.Century, shown by Rishi Soham –the great sage and moral teacher of the modern times. Bikaspath is a educational organization of self development with mental clinic, depending upon ‘Bikas-yoga’ –a simple and effective special method of Indian-yoga, with ‘the art of better living’ and ‘pure meditation’ included in Soham’s self development program. Bikaspath organization do not makes us self conscious only and not gives information of own identity but also gives a trace of simple and sure method for self development. Risha Soham founder of Bikaspath inform the perfect way and method through which we develop ourselves. We have not go to forest and do asceticism for it. Living in this family, maintain all things, we can gets the up precedented success through the comfortable ‘yoga’. Life will be changed soon. Life will be complete and prosperous with knowledge, quality, health full, success peace. Bikaspath is the right path –to make your life more beautiful and happy, to enjoy the life more nicely, for self realization and for self development, to get healthy and prosperous life, come and joined our society. Be a member of ‘Bikaspath’. “We all are travellers of same path of blooming consciousness”.–– Soham ‘Om Soham’ Proposed by –Sumaru Raay. Rector, Bikaspath