xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yeh

Is Hosting Days Calculation Correct? I seem to notice something..

Hi. My application for a free web hosting account in Xisto.com has just been recently approved. Hurrah! :DAfter the account set-up process, I notice that the days left is 3. That is correct. Then I started making new posts. After my last post, I remembered that my days left was 13.++. A few hours later, I logged in again and it is 10.++. I am not trying to be picky here. After all, it is a free web hosting account and I'm glad that my application was approved. But has anyone notice something like this or are my tired eyes playing tricks on me?

It is possible that some of your posts were deleted/edited. However, if my memory serves me well, problems like this were mentioned before, but those members' credits were back to "normal" after a while.

Ok, forgot to add in my original post. I did went to check my posts and none was edited. Well, I'll just wait for it to get to "normal".

Yea there have been issues in the past with the scripts used for credits, for the most part it's pretty reliable so just make sure to keep an eye on it. If it ever drops you into a dangerously low range or worse, below 0, I'd reccomend sending one of the admins a PM to let them know and get them to check into it. I don't, however, see this as really being a problem.

Thanks for the replies. I think I know what is going on. One of the forum that I replied too must have been junked, even though it is not in the junk section. It is now not listed in the last post or the last topic. And I don't seem to find it. It is one of those only quotation forum by XtraQ8.Ok, I think this topic can be closed now. Thanks again for the replies.

Oh Yes.. I forgot to mention. I deleted a spammy thread - where you had posts too and it was by that guy XtraQ8. I'm sorry about this, but I cannot delete a topic without affecting your credits - so my warning to you guys is that if you see a spammy post, refrain from replying to it whatsoever..