xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
organicbmx

Any Linux Version Of iPhoto/Picassa ? is there one?

im not totally sure about where this should be as it encompasses many different catagories, linux/photography/software. but this seemed best.are there any programs that i can run on linux that are similar to iphoto or picasia. i need something to organise, do minor edits, resize and export photographs. [like those programs]. are there any that might be good. if not does anyone think that picassia would work in wine. [dont worry i'll move to that catagory if i go down that route]thanks in advance.

thanks for that. i was struggling with some program called imgSeek. i didnt realise that google were porting there software across. i personally wouldnt have thought it worth their while. i wonder if it is going to be a policy across their software.coincides with my theory that google are gonna make a linux based distro and release it free with all the software they are developing.