xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angeousa Quicksilver

Devil May Cry Series Dmc4

Any fans here?What do you think of the series, did you enjoy playing them?I love the series, I thnk its awsome blood pumping adventure. Cool moves, great storyline and characters. I own all the games and I re-play them all over again, it has a good replay value especially Devil May Cry 3.Now Im excited about the 4th episode of the series. But I hope they dont change his face too much again. I saw a small trailer where he kicks the hell out of a camera. and I think he has too big nose. Im releafed that it wont be the final concept.What are you thoughts of the game and the coming title?

Any fans here?
What do you think of the series, did you enjoy playing them?
I love the series, I thnk its awsome blood pumping adventure. Cool moves, great storyline and characters. I own all the games and I re-play them all over again, it has a good replay value especially Devil May Cry 3.

Now Im excited about the 4th episode of the series. But I hope they dont change his face too much again. I saw a small trailer where he kicks the hell out of a camera. and I think he has too big nose. Im releafed that it wont be the final concept.
What are you thoughts of the game and the coming title?

ive yet to play dmc 3...

i should go buy it i guess...just havent got round to it....although great game and well worth the money.