xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Databases And Everything Else.

How come I now only have 99 databases and 99 subdomains. I mean I had it for the amount of space and databases and subdomains and bandwidth. I wanted it so I could what I had wanted to do. How come we lost a 9 to each of the things? Cause I would like to help many clans out there and I can't do as much with less databases. I mean that means less forums and chat rooms and so on and so forth. I would like to know why you took away a lot of the stuff I had. I would like to know and maybe get it back please.

Ao)K-General, according to Nils in the thread entitled Change In Hosting Packages For All Members:

If you need more than 99 databases or email addresses you can ask for the change when you have 95 working databases or when you have 95 active email.

Go straight to the forum if you want to read about it in detail.
:)

I forgot to review my post before submitting, so the BBCode didn't show up correctly :)
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)