xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

Group Errors

I'm not sure if you are aware of this problem, and I know it might not be easy to make a script that fixes it, but here's the thing. When a hosted member goes below zero with his/her credits, sooner or later his/her account will be suspended, right? While I was browsing throught some topics, I found this one http://forums.xisto.com/topic/80187-topic/?findpost=1064275902. If you look carefully, on the first page there are I think 5 members of the [HOSTED] group. However, after checking their credits, I found out that most of them have below -100 credits. So, wouldn't it be logical for member's whose account gets suspended to be returned to the Member group?

Yep I noticed that too... they've actually been suspended long back, but for some reason (owing to massive changes in the credits script) I believe their group never changed.. It shouldn't be a problem though.. Lemme check up on the list..It'll be most helpful of you though, if you can gimme a list... will make life easier for me :D

So you expect me to go through all the members and see which ones have negative credits? Um.. No :D I can tell you of the ones I saw, and those are:grittochronogamer28marijnnnmicrodude431illusiondissipatewizzywig

I'm not sure if you are aware of this problem, and I know it might not be easy to make a script that fixes it, but here's the thing. When a hosted member goes below zero with his/her credits, sooner or later his/her account will be suspended, right? While I was browsing throught some topics, I found this one http://forums.xisto.com/topic/80187-topic/?findpost=1064275902. If you look carefully, on the first page there are I think 5 members of the [HOSTED] group. However, after checking their credits, I found out that most of them have below -100 credits. So, wouldn't it be logical for member's whose account gets suspended to be returned to the Member group?

Nice catch, I don't think many of us would have noticed that. Good work.

Nah, I just got lucky :D However, this might also be a good thing - when a new members checks out how many hosted members there are, he will think that the service is really good :P (I'm not saying it isn't :P)