xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krassyo

Sony-Ericsson: Which One?

Which one would you like better: T630, K300 or K700?I would like to buy one of them and any help will be highly appreciated!

As far as I can see, K700i has been very popular lately, and it has various functions. I like it because it has both IC port and Bluetooth - some models don't have IC because they think it's too old - but I don't. The camera is rather good, but if you want a camera, go buy an Olympus, not a cell phone. Everything else is quite satisfying.

I have a K700i and I suggest you to get at least the K750i, this has a much better camera, a memory slot (so you can store loads of MP3's) and a cover for the camera (K700i had it removed and my lens is always covered with dust).Also, the build quality is not that good, the top of the phone 'cuts' in your ear when you are calling and the rubber on the bottom to protect the contacts for charging the battery and connection the headset is real crap, it's oversized and sticks out.Ow, and bleutooth sucks on the K700i, it's slow just because the phone is utterly slow, 17kb/s average and no other program can acces bleutooth or infrared...