xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krassyo

Pipni.cz

I used pipni.cz free domain hosting for about an year. Since the beginning of April 2006 my web site started suffering downtimes. The number of unique visitors decreased and now I am looking for domain hosting from Xisto.com.I shall be happy if they help me find what I am looking for.

Can you provide us with a more detailed review of this web-host you've mentioned? For example the amount of space and bandwidth they offered as well as all other associated hosting feeatures. That'd be really nice of you.

This language is a bit similar to mine (and finaldesign's :D), sI'll try to give you some info. The free hosting provides you with 500MB fo web space and 5GB bandwidth. Also it supports PHP, AJP and JSP, and has MySQL. What I didn't find is if they have ads on their web sites. And krassyo, are there any more reason why you left this hosting?