xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Group Icons For Astahost Its one of the interesting components missing

Yeah, I mean group icons for Xisto, its one of the interesting componentes missing. I have managed to make some for the Admins, Global-Mods and Mods. If you want more DONT contact me as my head aches getting them right. Ask some-other imaging guru to make more or edit. And by the way its for free! I mean I dont want anything from Xisto for that since I am only posting here for fun and knowledge and not for the hosting!

Here is my creation....(Its animated and it works with IPB v.2.1.4)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too complicated, I bet m^e will come and /slap you for that :P Just kidding, I like them very much. I rarely see animated group icons, so this would be a nice change :D

Hi, why would admins and etc. need these buttons? I think the site is quite nice atm and they wouldn't really fit in... Sorry for being hars, but thats just the way i see it... I made some web designs to, if you wanna see them, just tell me :D

It looks great seriously ganeshn11, i can tell you worked extremely hard on these. But the only problem is that it doesn't match the current forum's theme. I'm not sure what M^E or Opaque will think but that's just my ten cents about it. Don't be disappointed, i really like them. It looks like quality that anyone would actually pay for. :D Good job!

Hi, why would admins and etc. need these buttons? I think the site is quite nice atm and they wouldn't really fit in... Sorry for being hars, but thats just the way i see it... I made some web designs to, if you wanna see them, just tell me :P

Seriously this aint a webpage BUTTON, you are new to the forum so I would'nt mind telling you what it is. Its called team icon and on the Invision Power Board its called group icon.

It looks great seriously ganeshn11, i can tell you worked extremely hard on these. But the only problem is that it doesn't match the current forum's theme. I'm not sure what M^E or Opaque will think but that's just my ten cents about it.

Don't be disappointed, i really like them. It looks like quality that anyone would actually pay for. :D Good job!

Yeah, that was I too was thinking of (does not fit with the theme). But before I designed these group icons, I had made some for my friend's board, so I'll put them here and hope to see if it comes on the board :P . By the way I think it merges with the theme better than the previous one. This has more number of group icons than the previous ones as this aint animated. Its just pain. So its easy to make them. The previous one was a head ache getting it write.

Here they are...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can use these icons for members having custom member titles.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I have got two more icons for "Registered User" and "Super Mod" but I felt not showing it here because Xisto doesnt have these ranks or groups.

Hmmm... I think I am tired of seeing those blue buttons now. And to top on that, I don't really want to see blue group icons. Anyway, where did the previous ones go? I liked them... pixelated style, sort of, but it was a cool design.Can any other people design some group icons for us Xisto members? It would be very appreciated :D And they have... to.. I mean *ahem* should... look cool :P

Ya cyborgxxi is right, every one should contribute. I am the only one doing something stupid by designing some group logos.I know Xisto has got better designers. Every one should try their luck. Come on man.

I think I should add in some words here..Very good work ganesh - keep it up :D and thanks.. Not to discourage you - but as other's pointed out it doesn't go well with the current theme. But that doesn't mean we need to trash those buttons.. you never know - we might have a different skin soon :P So lets just wait and watch how things go..