xisto Community
iGuest

Please Review My Site:

Hi, tell me something, i dont know if im correct or not, but when you click any of your flag image links you are redirecting to the altavista babelfish translation service, does this is your intention or does this links have to redirect to the translated version of your site?if it is the second option, well you have to correct it.best regards,

Good of you to notice that. If you want visitors from other countries to understand your web site, you ought to change that. You could use Babelfish nevertheless, but at least make the flags point to the translated versions, and not Babelfish hompage. It's not professional.Also, the site looks a bit old. I don't know when did you make it, but better images and good use of CSS could improve the overall look very much. Take a look at some similar sites to see why they are good. You might learn something useful from them.

It looks alright but it seems cluttered to me, thing's need to be spaced out or enlarged or something I think.I like the colours though they seem to feet in fairly well.

Same as Chesso, I feel the site is slightly cluttered. There's plenty of space to be enlarging things (lotsa white space around the actual content), so that might be a good idea to try. Also, those images under the search and category buttons and selectors are kind of confusing. It might be better if they were removed altogether, both to save on clutter and because they might fool people into thinking they're links when they really aren't. The animation of BUY SELL TRADE is also slightly annoying IMHO. Mainly because I tend to associate all animations with ads (and a lot of other users do too, according to this test conducted about the matter), so it might be better to replace it with something more static.Still, overall it's nice--not that confusing to navigate or anything. :unsure: