xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snutz411

New Super Mario Bros

So I ended up buying a Nintendo DS a month ago for the hell of it, and I'm really glad with the purchase. Then I heard the news of a new Mario Brothers coming out, and now I'm REALLY glad with my purchase.This game has the same game style of Mario 3 on the NES, but with superior graphics and fun, fun gameplay. If you happen to find a super mushroom, Mario grows to full up the screen and you get points for everything you run into and destroy. Like all Mario games, there are secret levels to find, and shortcuts and all kinds of goodies. Everyone that knows how to play Mario games for the secrets will love to play this one.I give this a 9/10 only because the game is kinda short. Lots of things to go back to collect, but the game itself is short.

I really enjoyed Mario 3. When Nintendo re-released the original series for SNES, I was thrilled because I could actually save game progress - and the graphics were a little better.I'm not a big fan of portable gaming systems, but I'm glad that Nintendo hasn't forgotten all about some of their best games.

For all the Non-Nintendo owners .. who love PC games .. or wana have some fun at office :D or after a long day ... this game of Mario 3 - Mario Forever would help ya take ur mind off ..

PC Mario version .. well made and keeps updating ..

http://www.acid-play.com/download/super-mario-3-mario-forever

Regards
Dhanesh.

I love Super Mario Bros. DS , I havnt been able to put it down for days , I love playing it on my DS lite , the colours are SOOOOO Vibrant .Im not that keen on the multiplayer version , but who cares , its a great game . :(

Hey I've seen videos of the new Super Mario Bros. I'm half-tempted to go out and buy a DS myself. I wonder if it's available in India. I was crazy about Mario when I was a kid :(.

Sounds nice, but SUPER MARIO BROS. DELUXE for GBC rules my world. You can take it everywhere! It's like playing SMB in the arcade, except the arcade goes wherever you go.I haven't gotten one of those new handheld things. I'm fine with my PS2 and occasionally my GBC or something.

I was rather disappointed, or rather, my brother was. He picked up a DS and the new Super Mario Bros. game a few months ago, and he beat the darned thing in little less than a day! Took him awhile to figure out the warps and whatnot, but jeeze! At least with Super Mario Land for SNES, it took me months to unlock everything, all the alternate levels/endings and whatnot.... That Super Mushroom is a great novelty bit, but overall, from playing it as briefly as I did, I didn't find it any more enjoyable than the older games I played in my youth ;)

From the looks of it there's semi-mixed emotions about this game. I had originally wanted to purchase it, but saw that Best Buy had none in stock, so I went for the Super Mario 64 DS. Can't say I'm disappointed though. It's the 64-bit era's finest game in my pocket. :ph34r: I'm thinking now that maybe I'd buy the New Super Mario Bros. game only when it's price has dropped or I'm given the opportunity to splurge on it. I am a devout Mario fan, so maybe I'll be a little biased as well.

I wish they would come out with an "updated" version of Goldeneye for DS or even Gamecube or Wii. I know some pc game modders made some maps and guns based on the n64 Goldeneye, but it lacks AI. They were designed for multiplayer in Half Life 2, I believe... I want to go back and play the original levels with updated graphics (and sounds) :ph34r: