xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snutz411

Champions League Final

Did anyone catch the match of Barcalona vs Arsenal for the league final? It was a crazy game. Within the first 10 minutes, Arsenal's keeper got Red Carded so they were short one man the entire match. And Barca scored 2 goals within 8 minutes of each other, I think. They won 2-1.BAR-CA-LONA, da da da da da, BAR-CA-LONA!!!

Yeah, that's BarcElona. Anyway, the game was really great and full of surprises. Arsenal played with 10 players, but they did score the first goal. I think it was near the end of the first half-time. It remained 0:1 until the 70th minute or so, when Eto'o scored a wonderful goal, so it became 1:1. 5 minutes later Barcelona scored one more time and then they just kept the ball with themselves. Quality football :D

Yeah, that's BarcElona. Anyway, the game was really great and full of surprises. Arsenal played with 10 players, but they did score the first goal. I think it was near the end of the first half-time. It remained 0:1 until the 70th minute or so, when Eto'o scored a wonderful goal, so it became 1:1. 5 minutes later Barcelona scored one more time and then they just kept the ball with themselves. Quality football :D

Yes it was a very exciting game, I thought the game changed when Larrson came on, he set up the two Barcelona goals.