xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Citezyne

Does Astahost Have A Banner I Can Use On My Site?

does Xisto have a banner or add that i can insert into my web site so i can support the team here and the idea behind it id love to advertise for you on my site

Why dont you use the Xisto forum banner. I mean the one at the top-left. I looks good and it is designed by one of the members here, just go through the forums and find out who designed it and then ask hime/her to design it you.Ok, I am to lazy for designing it for you and I am really sick at it. Anyway if you cannot find any banners here just put a link to Xisto which says "Free Professional Web Hosting". Thats it.

Something like this would serve ur purpose too :D .. anyways choice is yours .. and as ganesh suggested .. u might wana ask some of the talented graphic designers around the forums here at asta. Someone might be able to provide you with one or with a specific one.RegardsDhanesh.

Notice from Dooga:
The picture has been removed as it is hotlinked from cpanel, and it asks for a login each time the picture is viewed

i could do a desgine my self im good at it but like everyone else im too lazzy to do it i thoght that they might have a banner pre made for this kind of thing seems to me like it would be a good idea if they made a proper banner for it

Hey Citezyne, proudly, I would like to mention that i designed the new logo of Xisto. :P Supporting Xisto is a wonderful thing and I will help you in any way i can. If you prefer, I could edit the logo up the top and make it as small as those "affliate buttons" you often see in fansites/webrings. It all depends on you in the end after all. PM me with the dimensions you would like me to edit it to. Also, after designing the "button", I might need to get it approved by one of our mods here before you can use it, to prevent any misunderstanding and whatnot. Thanks for supporting Xisto! :D

I would also like one of those...I want to represent Xisto on my website... It's the least I can do!I guess I'll PM ya to get it. If anyone else has one, please post something.

Well you could always right click the logo and save the logo (like I did) and play areound with it.

Posted Image

That ought to give you something to play around with. It is their logo after all.

That's the banner I've been planning on using on my site (if they don't change it again by the time my site is good enough for the public eye). But I will need to resize it in photoshop first. At first I was thinking of only using the name 'Xisto', but I've decided I wanted to use a logo to show my full appreciation.