xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Columns: The Sega Tetris-like Classic The Sega tetris-like classic

Has anyone here ever played the game? It was such a great classic, I found my Genisis the other day, and played it for about 8 hours, got upto 9999 gems and level 180 odd :PIf you havn't played it, it has the style like tetris, except it just drops "columns" of 3 gems, and you have to line up 3 or more...I wish they'd make a remake of it :D

I hadn't even heard of this one until I read your post. This sounds great - I'm still a huge fan of the earlier Tetris games. I think I'll have to check this one out.Did you ever play Klax? That was a fun game. The concept is very similar to Tetris, but not quite. All of the blocks are the same shape and you only get one at a time, but you have to organize them in different ways according to each level. In one you have to get three of the same color in a row. In another you have to get three of the same color in a diagonal line. It's highly addictive - I'm still playing this one via emulator *grins*