xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corry

Adventure Quest

AdventureQuest is a free online single player RPG developed by Artix Entertainment in 2002. The system requirements for the game are a web browser and version 7.0 or later of Macromedia Flash Player.

The game is free of cost, but a one time upgrade grants players the Guardian or X-Guardian status, allowing them to acquire certain in-game perks and features not available to other players. You can play it at http://www.battleon.com/

Guardians are allowed to play ArchKnight, DragonFable, 2 other RPGs based loosely off AdventureQuest; as well as Zardwars, which is a "mod" created to test multiple databases. Guardians also have a separate server which is used for testing possible changes to the game and participating in special game events open only to Guardians. Guardians have the advantage of being able to play whenever they want on Adventure Quest servers, while there are a certain amount of slots for free players.

What do you guys think of the game? Thoughts?

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackAdventure Quest

the game sucks and I'm lvl 70 I aint a member and it sucks Please make me a memberĀ 

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: adventure quest private server