xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

Group Icon Not Seen

So when are you guys going to reinstall those group icons? Or are you going to install them anyway? You need to install them, they make the board a little more interseting.

Just don't tell me you don't have a backup :P If you do, just re-upload the pics, since the links are still here - "Group Icon" is the alt text.

i might want to contribute a lil then .. its the weekend so i can work on some icons .. just tht m a lil unaware of the size for the icons. Could you tell me the dimentions for the icons .. i might be able to help :D .. RegardsDhanesh.

The earlier ones were Moonwitch's doings.. Now only if I could find her.. and no I never had a backup, coz I didn't upload them in the first place.. When this board got upgraded to IPB 2.1.4 a lot of old stuff vanished. Anyway, if you see moonwitch around, just grab her tight and dont let her go :P:D

Last time I tried to grab Moonwitch tightly she started saying things about "restraining orders" and "sexual assault" and...well you get the picture :DBut yea those icons have been dead for awhile now eh? I remember noticing just after the switch but I cant imagine the board looking much better or worse based on such a small thing... I mean if someone throws together icons for it great, if not does it really matter all that much?

Hey I have made a topic with some group icons for what? I have been designing to just let it go? Go to this post and upload the icons.