xisto Community
Droppin

Re: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

I can not stress this enough! Asking for an illegal method to play a game, which requires a monthly fee .. is NOT allowed here. Try again, and I will ban those asking.!

Just wanted to say that moonwitch is a jacka$$! Just because you are asking if there is a way to play for free does not mean you are asking for some kind of hack. Alot of games offer free versions that do not include all options of the game, or in this instance WoW has released their server code and people can host their own servers which others can play on LEAGLLY FOR FREE. Next time read the post before being an *bottom* and pull that stick out while your at it.

Just wanted to say that moonwitch is a jacka$$! Just because you are asking if there is a way to play for free does not mean you are asking for some kind of hack. Alot of games offer free versions that do not include all options of the game, or in this instance WoW has released their server code and people can host their own servers which others can play on LEAGLLY FOR FREE. Next time read the post before being an *bottom* and pull that stick out while your at it.

Now you're being the biggest jacka$$ of all and a total jerk.

First and foremost:

The behaviour you're showing is totally unacceptable on our board. What you're trying is to basically start a FLAMED thread. I've issued you a warning for that already. If you want to stick around, you've got to learn the virtues named humility and peaceful co-existence. Else we don't have much use for you on our board, you worthless piece of cow-crap.

Next time you tell people to read the post - make sure you READ it first - for in no place the author indicated that there are free servers with the original code from Blizzard. All he wanted was to find a way of playing WoW without paying a penny. The responses from other members were also on similar lines as moonwitch warning him not to discuss illegal methods of playing WoW. SO GO READ THE POSTS YOURSELF FIRST. There's an old adage on this - "PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH" and that seems to have originated solely keeping people like you on mind.

I will reply to this in a very simple way.I am female, thus can technically not be a jacka$$. Also I am admin, which gives me the right and privilege to ban people who insult members of the staff. In addition to that, the rules are clear on these matters, I don't care which specific circumstances rule in each case, but the rule is : NO MENTION OR REQUEST TO FIND A WAY TO PLAY A COPYRIGHTED GAME (or any other copyrighted piece of software that has a fee) SHALL BE MADE. It is punishable by banning. Period.

I thought I had met some stupid people in my life-time, but this is the icing on the cake.Didn't your mother ever tell you to respect the ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SITE THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE YOUR HOST.If she didn't, then I suggest you take it into account next time.Anyway, the server code may be given out free of charge, but if you knew this, then why did you make this post?

I thought I had met some stupid people in my life-time, but this is the icing on the cake.
Didn't your mother ever tell you to respect the ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SITE THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE YOUR HOST.

If she didn't, then I suggest you take it into account next time.

Anyway, the server code may be given out free of charge, but if you knew this, then why did you make this post?

It's not just about being vocal about an admin - coz that is still OK. Admins are only humans and prone to errors as well. But when one acuses and abuses - one HAS TO HAVE A VALID REASON.

This guy simpy wanted to go ahead and take out his frustration - so he did it. I have a feeling, this has got nothing to do with what Moonwitch said.. He's in all probablity one of those bloody worthless idiots who came and tried to get hosting by mass spamming - and then got his butt nicely kicked by Moonwitch. This is his way of getting back at her and releasing his frustration...

:P GOD, where do there mega-idiots come from ??? Errrm.. don't mean to be rude.. but IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HIM, I'D SHOVE HIM RIGHT BACK INTO THE PLACE HE CAME OUT FROM

Chill m^e, I know that you must have got pisseed of because of his dum posts but that does'nt mean that you too go on blasting him like that. Chill out! One think for sure is that he is not gonna get hosting in Xisto if you or Moonwitch reviews his application, haha.I dont know why Droppin made such a rude post here, but surely this wont help him get anywhere, or maybe I am worng. Who knows he may PM moonwitch, m^e and others telling that he is really really sorry. And who know one day he might become an admin here. Hey by telling this dont think that I am on his side, I 100% aginst Droppin.

Play World Of Warcraft For Free

Anyways guys lol

Is there a way you can play WoW for free tho I know there are private severs but has anyone palyed on the legit Severs ??? let us know ASAP

I'm all rdy playing final fantasy 11 online

-masterdarkjedi

Anyways guys lol

Is there a way you can play WoW for free tho I know there are private severs but has anyone palyed on the legit Severs ??? let us know ASAP

-masterdarkjedi

I don't know if you were asking or quoting or just making fun of something but here it goes ;)

I play "legit" WoW on US Realms. It's very easy to play there for FREE, without credit card or anything. Just go to: World of Warcraft Website and register for a FREE TRIAL account.

Of course you only get to play for 10 days and with a level 20 cap, because lol some people (crazy ones) can get to level 60 or 70 in less than 10 days haha.. anyway, yeah just go there and sign up for a free trial account, you can create up to 5 free accounts using the same e-mail, and if you decide to upgrade to a paid account you can always enter a prepaid game card or use a credit card or paypal to pay for your game.

I'm on Norgannon US Realm.

My characters are Whou (70 Night elf Druid) and Liadov (70 human mage)

Anyways guys lol

-masterdarkjedi

jep you can, you just need someone on the inside, they receive cards (3 if I remember correctly) that they can give to friends allowing them to play WoW for free ... forever ;) .

jep you can, you just need someone on the inside, they receive cards (3 if I remember correctly) that they can give to friends allowing them to play WoW for free ... forever ;) .

yeah right :P we get 5 invitations for free trials, but that's not in use anymore since they offer the same trial on their main website for free and without your credit card.

Though if you invite from your account and the trial account becomes a paid account you receive a free month, and if you happen to bring back a friend who used to play WoW more than 3 months ago, you get another free month :P

Though if you invite from your account and the trial account becomes a paid account you receive a free month

Hmm...that explains why my friends keep pestering me to lose 100 or so IQ points and switch from FFXI to WoW. Bastards! ;)

Yes, that is quite true, I've seen a lot of people obtaining these cards because they know someone who works at Blizzard.

xboxrulz

Yes, that is quite true, I've seen a lot of people obtaining these cards because they know someone who works at Blizzard.
xboxrulz

Although it's ture that the GMs of WoW get these passes, they're not sopposed to actually give them out. They are sopposed to be for their own accounts. They only get two of them, on for an alliance account and one for a Horde account, and they're only sopposed to play on the server that they are selected GM for. How ever, some GMs have given 1 of their passes out.... I have a friend who works for battle.net Diablo 2... well atleast worked for them.

And for the original post of this (im not sure if it had been said) Playing on a private, Free server of WoW, is completely illegal. If you read the Agreement statements, by installing and playing their game you agree not to play in any of the free severs. ( along with creating it)

Can WoW be played OFFLINE?Re: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

I cannot stress how much I do NOT want an illegal patch or server or whatever. I just want to know how to play WoW OFFLINE - SOLO. I have NO interest in a community or competitors or all the multiplayer stuff. I just want to play the game I payed way too much for. If not, I have a copy of WoW Battle CHest (Wiht the included Burning Crusade) for sale. If I can't use what I paid for without paying more than Blizzard is the biggest rip off there is.

-question by dragontech