xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
giantsfanster

How Do I Host My Own America's Army Server?

Does anyone play Americas Army? I need help on how you host a server. My friend and I want our own little server so we can have a private one for our friends only.

Ill tell everyone once its online (if i figure it out) so if u want to use it PM me when i tell its online

Thank You!

Well I own a personal AA server, and it isn't easy hosting one. I can help you with any questions you have about hosting it, but like I said it wont be easy. One if you plan to run it off your own computer you wont be able to play, so I suggest running it from another computer. If you need anymore help still, just incase you haven't figured it out yet just PM me. I will be glad to help in any way I can.

Replying to 108SocYeah, I would like some help. I have the server running with pb and it shows up in the aa list... But I want to make it an honor server and track it on aaotracker.Com. Please advise how to do these two tasks.

best server host

How Do I Host My Own America's Army Server?

Game Servers

HyperTech Servers is offering America's Army Honor servers starting in May 2008. We at HT have heard the horror stories of price gouging and lag-ridden servers from other companies. We want to become a community leader in AA Honor hosting. We're lowering the prices, but raising the standards. We use Quad or Dual Quad servers with 8GB ram on a minimum of 100Mbit connection to host these servers. We also have top notch support. All of our staff is made up of gamers- so we know your need. We also allow you to contact anyone in our staff, all the way up the ladder. We're all here to help! We will be offering version 2.6 and the latest. At any time versions can be switched.

Our AA Honor Pricing: $3.50 /per Slot including FREE webhosting

The first 100 customers with an order of 20 Slots or more will receive a free corresponding Ventrilo or Team Speak server.

Let us know if you need a test server: sales@hypertechservers.Com or call us!

Purchase an America's Army Honor Server Pre-Order now. Estimated Server Launch: Monday May 12th 2008.

Test Servers

America's Army Texas (non Honor- same performance): 72.249.124.18:1716

go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to order!

-reply by jose