xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Wanna Free Domain Like .com, .org, .net? No catches, nothing Just domain name

LOL, this is the same topic as we had last week. The best free domain service is at domainlagoon.com I have one domain from them, i get it 17 hours and spent 20 minutes to earn it. After a year you just earn the points again and well you get it free again. They also have a bunch of partner sites which give you another free domain and another free domain with a gift card. If you live in the United States and want a domain then go for it. Domains are cheap in one place and expensicve at one place. I get domains fro 1.99, but then i have another domain which i got for 30 lol what a rip off.

I can't say that domainlagoon dot com is the best free domain service, because it still is only available for USA citizens, so I wouldn't call that an Internet service, because usually I refer an Internet service as for it is worldwide and available for everyone, no matter where he lives or what isp he has. Furthermore, ezyrewards dot com just makes them money for you wasting your time and spamming getting referrers. So still hostbidder is quite good, because it is a worldwide service, you just need to participate at the forums to get a free top level domain with a very powerful management panel and as I know hostbidder doesn't earn a lot of profit from this service. But of course, reading and hearing different opinions, domainlagoon for an USA citizen is great :)