xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ehecatl

Two New Jobs for the portafolios

My machine didn't like the second one. Major "flashing" going on there. MM7 on an iMac with NN7. Maybe that is the problem???The first one was excellent. The way the flower and the leaves "grow out" and become the Menu was very nicely done.

My machine didn't like the second one. Major "flashing" going on there. MM7 on an iMac with NN7. Maybe that is the problem???
The first one was excellent. The way the flower and the leaves "grow out" and become the Menu was very nicely done.

I got the same problem on the second. I don't think it is just your computer, I think it is the Flash itself. So don't worry about your computer, it is fine.

Got a popup window from firefox for the second one saying 'There is a script in this Flash file which is causing your computer to become unresponsive. Disable it?'Maybe you should just check up the script again.

Yes, that was the message I received. Of course, I ignored it and the results weren't pretty as the other member reported, too.

I think the fonts could be alittle sharper, Did you use images for the fonts or type it in micromedia?

please check for my last works, please forgive the short of this messange, the high part is in this flash movies:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

reggards

The first one is very nice specially the efect of the leaves that become the menu, but any link works. :P
The second one open a pop up as mentioned earlier by Abhiram, if you disable the script by pressing the Yes button the movie loose control until you uncheck the loop option in the contextual menu of it, and again the link in the upper right corner doesn't work too.

regards,