xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
108SOC

America's Army

I know a few people here have already heard of America's Army.

I really don't want to get down into detail about the game, but I can say visit https://www.americasarmy.com/ and you can learn alot more about the game.

America's Army is my whole reason for joining this Free Web Hosting forum. I need a host for our clan page, other hosts have been unreliable. I think I can also get something else from this forum. I might be able to find AA players who need a clan, and then they might join my clan. Plus I really want to talk about AA with someone; most people I know don't talk about it.

I just check out that game's site, it looks like that game is a freeware or something like that. I started downloading it, mean while let me check out some of those wallpapers, videos, snaps, etc. The wallpapers, videos and the snap shots as such tell me that this game requries a lot of my graphic cards resoucre (I have 128MB). I doubt it will work fine on my machine.Yeah, you can talk to me about AA in a few hours as I would have finished downloading it and then we both can discuss more into this topic, till that time be active at other forums.

Edited by ganeshn11 (see edit history)

The wallpapers, videos and the snap shots as such tell me that this game requries a lot of my graphic cards resoucre (I have 128MB). I doubt it will work fine on my machine.

I think it should run fine on your machine. My machines original graphics card could run the game well, and I had no problems. The only problem is I can't remember what MB it was, but I think it was at least 128. I am sure you will be fine and have nothing to worry about.

Yes, AA is freeware, but it is a good game. The only reason the download takes so long is because it is just so good. With the new upgrades they have done to the game it is worth the fun of playing.

Once you do get done, and have it installed, you should install Xfire. It is a great way to communicate while your in a game. If you don't install it during the install of AA, you can go to http://www.xfire.com/

Edit: What machine do you run?
Edited by 108Soc (see edit history)

I think it should run fine on your machine. My machines original graphics card could run the game well, and I had no problems. The only problem is I can't remember what MB it was, but I think it was at least 128. I am sure you will be fine and have nothing to worry about.

Yes, AA is freeware, but it is a good game. The only reason the download takes so long is because it is just so good. With the new upgrades they have done to the game it is worth the fun of playing.

Once you do get done, and have it installed, you should install Xfire. It is a great way to communicate while your in a game. If you don't install it during the install of AA, you can go to http://www.xfire.com/

Edit: What machine do you run?

I play AA some... As soon as counter strike has finished updating once again, I may jump into AA to try to get my AA playing back in shape... BF2 messed me up, and now BF2 is lagging crazy... Okay, personal rant sorry.

EDIT: 108soc, your system will probably be able to run it. It passes the min. requirements on graphics card. The next hurtle is your processor speed and system RAM. The 256 MB card is only for higher detail or something like that.

Edited by iceblade (see edit history)

I play AA some... As soon as counter strike has finished updating once again, I may jump into AA to try to get my AA playing back in shape... BF2 messed me up, and now BF2 is lagging crazy... Okay, personal rant sorry.
EDIT: 108soc, your system will probably be able to run it. It passes the min. requirements on graphics card. The next hurtle is your processor speed and system RAM. The 256 MB card is only for higher detail or something like that.

I wasnt worried about my system running it. I know I can run it. I was tellin ganeshn11 that his system may or may not run it. I have been playing AA for years.

LOL Thanks for mentioning Xfire. You're a great supporter! :P;) I mean, really! Not that many people mention Xfire to other people but you just advertised it (literally).Xfire rockzorz lol - It rocks, really. Free game time counter :P

I do my best to support the good things in life, especially the good things that involve gaming. If Xfire wasn't around I think my gaming experience wouldn't be so great. It is really good for people who are playing different games, but can't talk to each other. By any chance do you play America's Army?It's cool if you don't play, but I think it would be cool to play against you or even with you on AA. If you ever wanna talk with me my Xfire username is TeenBoyIan.Keep on Gaming!

I play AA alot but Im only good on bridge crossing map coz I use 56k modem to play. So It's hard to play on other map. You can track your statistic as well as your kill , kill in action etc. >> http://battletracker.com/ love this game coz It is free ware and I like to play shooting game. I joined a clan , my clan' fragrate is top 30 in the world on bridge map. My acc is =[RM]=MADCAP[A] and my fragrate is (kill/dead) 2.80. RM is means Russian Mafia Alpha , is my clan' name. Lets play this game. Its free!! :)