xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah81

What Baseball Team Do You Like?

Baseball's my favorite sport. Period. I love hockey and football too, but baseball is IT as far as I'm concerned.So of course I'm super-happy because the pro season is underway and the Texas Rangers are actually hovering somewhere close to .500. (Despite their horrible, horrible first week or so.)I've been a Rangers fan since I was a tiny little summer-leage ball player and I'll keep cheering for them even though they stink and will never, ever win a pennant - at least not while I'm alive to see it.Then again, a lot of people said the exact same thing about Boston (another team I've liked for years). So ... go Rangers.I also like Detroit because Ivan Rodriguez catches for them. (he was my hero when I was a kid.)

Well, I live in Vancouver, and we don't have our own team. Canada has a couple, but since Seattle is SO much closer to us than any of them, I'm a strong mariners fan :). I'm a huge fan of baseball, and I've played since I was eight years old. I'm going to see the Mariners in August, but they've unfortunately been playing badly lately :S. Hopefully they'll straighten out their game for me :P.

In my country Baseball isn't so popular or being watched and shown, unless on sport channels, but as I know there are some teams playing for them selfs, but my country doesn't even have a baseball stadium as big as football stadiums :)As I know baseball is as popular as it is only in USA? :P