xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightfox1405241487

PHP IconV Module Needed

Hello, I need a script to run but I can't get it because the server doesn't have the PHP Iconv module installed. Could this module be installed for me? I'm located on Gamma.The quicker this can be done, the better, though there isn't much of a rush. I'd just appreciate it if and when it got done! No rush though.Thanks![N]F

Since OpaQue has gone missing again, can you please file a request with the Xisto helpdesk? The server admins there might be able to help you out there - since for this you need access to the server root. Simply visit the helpdesk and file a request with them. :P

Since OpaQue has gone missing again, can you please file a request with the Xisto helpdesk? The server admins there might be able to help you out there - since for this you need access to the server root. Simply visit the helpdesk and file a request with them. :P

Thanks, m^e!

So when do you get trusted with the root password to the servers? lol! Go m^e! ;):P