xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
littleweseth1405241521

G'day

G'day guys :PI'm Li-aung 'Littleweseth' Yip from the fair land of Terra Australis. More specifically, I live at a beach in Queensland, but i'm currently doing the first year of a dual Engineering/Science degree at James Cook University, Townsville. If you feel a need to abbreviate my name, feel free to use the three-letterism 'lws'.Anyway, in the way of standard boiler-plate introductions, I'm a huge geek (not necessarily a nerd - I do have non-techie friends and some social skills) who gets fascinated with pretty much anything. I've been using computers since about age 5 or so, and while I don't think I'm going to attain hacker-like prowess with a computer anytime soon, I aspire to it. (Hacker, of course, referring to 'computing god' and not 'cracker'.)I belong to DeviantART (Littleweseth.deviantart.com) and I'm active in the astonshell community (http://www.astonshell.com/index.html), in the way of skinning and tech support. Ah, the joys of giving tech support to people who newbies who think you're getting paid to do so...Cheers;-lws