Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Latest Batch Of Sigs

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Now to talk about some of these sigs that I have made.

Sig 1-This was done for sotw love theme, the brushing and coloring came out well for this, text though ok should have used better. I used hte right filters and layer properites to bring it out.

Sig 2 & 3- these sig are the same but with different backgrounds. Sig 2 was done using motion blur, smudging techniques and the gaussian light effect for the render set at darken to give that artsy look to it. Sig 3 I basically got rid of the mothing blur and just lighten up a bit using the guassain effect.

Sig 4- This sig was done on a remake of an older sig I did after I accidently copied over the original psd for it but this one came out better since I blended the render a little then last time, text is ok should have moved itu pa little higher though.

Sig 5. A simple motion blur animation sig it was looking good unti animated since the blurs look off, but hte render and the background look good for each other.

Sig 6- this is a simple vector/tech sig using the colors to their fullest extent.

Sig 7-8. Was trying out a new technique using a specific filter for lightening, did like the outcome on the left side to number 7. But 8 on the hand hand came out perfect, I used the right filters the right smudging but could have made the text look better though.

Sig 9-10 These were done a few weeks ago doing some smudgin use the renders colors and other technqiues. I conside 9 one of best just cuz the background has the right grunge to it. 10 though even though the coloring look good didn't do the right amount of blending for the background for it.