xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

Name A Place You Are Most Scared Of! (Where would you never like to be?)

Hehe...This is a bit of a weard question but we all have places in some building or somewhere in the nature or out of this planet and we would never like to go there..I personaly don't like dark forests at night where you can hear wolves and other WEARD SOUNDS :) ...I know this is mostly in my head but WHAT IF one of those animals get crazy and decides to eat me:) (it really isnt a pleasant thought)....After I thought about it, I think the reason hides in the fact that I like to watch misterious horror movies and in those scenes you really see that sort of things happen...I know it is all made up in someones head...but he must have gotten his ideas from somewhere?!

let me what place am i scared of most.... i am honestly thinking and nothing is coming up. i guess i am an un afraid persooon. :) ok ok i don't ever want to be in a horror movie. i know that is not real but thanks anyway

well I live in a town supposidly haunted by many ghosts (yeah right). But when I was really young and I went to primary school and there was always this run down house behind the school that no one would live in cos it was meant to be haunted by a nun...never gone in there have thought about it loads but I guess I watched too many horror movies when I was 10 lol.

scary place? :) mmm... :P dark place that come with weird sound... :) brrrr.... ruuuuuunnnn... i don't want to be alone theree... wwuuuuaaa.... :P:D

In real life ghosts have never been known to hurt people but they're scary anyway. And i dont have any places that im scared of. Ive never seen anything really scary.. except horror movies

there's not really an exact place that i would be most scared of being in....i guess ill just say a dark abandoned building all alone

A church alone at night when everyone is gone would be creepy. I saw a show about the tunnels under the effel tower in Paris, many people have died there because they are so many people just get lost and couldn get out. I dont think you can pay me enough to go there.

A church alone at night when everyone is gone would be creepy. I saw a show about the tunnels under the effel tower in Paris, many people have died there because they are so many people just get lost and couldn get out. I dont think you can pay me enough to go there.

63079[/snapback]

I was reading up on it and millions of bodies were buried there many years ago,they have tours for people who are curious lol :)

Abandon places are scaring. Big victorian mansions, churches, old factories, castles... places big and complicated enough to have strange sounds that you don?t know where they come from. Could be little animals, insects, water dripping, etc but it?s scary when you know that there are no humans around... :)

Abandon places are scaring. Big victorian mansions, churches, old factories, castles... places big and complicated enough to have strange sounds that you don´t know where they come from. Could be little animals, insects, water dripping, etc but it´s scary when you know that there are no humans around...  :)

63095[/snapback]

Jungles :)

I am scared most when I look down from a very tall building or structure. It's not to the extent of a phobia that is extreme, I do go to great heights, but am just scared that I will fall down from there!I never have fallen, but I am still scared.