xisto Community

hi all,

I just played Warcraft on my PC and thought why not have a word with you guys about it.
I have been playing warcraft since a long time. I play warcraft-3.

I have also downloaded some new maps for the game which help me in trying new challenges in the game.
For all those who haven't ried Warcraft and like strategy games, warcraft is a nice try out. You will love this game. The best thing that attracts me towards this game is the graphics.
The new version "Frozen Throne" is also out but i haven't tried it.

The official website of Warcraft is:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Do leave your comments.
Regards.

I'm a big TFT fan myself. Been playing on and off for the last 2 years. I like how Blizzard has daily tournaments. They really care for their fan base. The game also has one of the best Map Editors I have ever used. Custom maps are capable of doing extraoridinary things.I mostly play Solo games and custom games. Not a big dota fan - its totally killing the ladder scene I would say! But if anyone feels like playing I play on Azeroth on account: GoranCro

Well, Warcraft has been out there for quite some time but I think it is the custom maps like Dota and Tower Defence that give it continuous replayability. Competitive warcraft 3 is also pretty exciting though i am totally useless at it so I just play for fun.However it requires a little too much micro control for my liking which is why I play rome total war now.

Frozen Throne is a great addition to the story and overall game play itself. To begin with it reduces the cost of several units from the original game which allows for a faster start up. It maintains the graphics of the original game exellently as well as adding new units and a new hero for each race. These heros are very good if used correctly. The game continues the story line and has a very satisfying ending.Warcraft III is possibly the best RTS (Real Time Strategy) game on the market currently though there is still Starcraft and Warhammer (havn't played it so i can't really comment on it) but Starcraft is the classic of the series. Personally get Starcraft first so you can enjoy it without being over whelmed by Warcrafts graphics first.