xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Feedback Welcome - Refugio De Santiago Please review and comment

Very nice site. And perfect for a hotel. It made me want to visit Lunahuana.One small mistake that I could find. When you are on the "Testimonios" page the little red box to the left of the Testimonios link button showing that you are on that page, is not working.The links along the bottom of the page - for example when you visit the "Mapa del Sitio " page, why not have the link turn red to show that you are on that page?Why not give your site a "shortcut icon", they seem very popular nowadays.

Very nice site. And perfect for a hotel. It made me want to visit Lunahuana.
One small mistake that I could find. When you are on the "Testimonios" page the little red box to the left of the Testimonios link button showing that you are on that page, is not working.

The links along the bottom of the page - for example when you visit the "Mapa del Sitio " page, why not have the link turn red to show that you are on that page?

Why not give your site a "shortcut icon", they seem very popular nowadays.

thanks mikk0 for your comments. Your first comment i just finished now works the way it be, your second comment i mentioned to my client bUt he dont understand even dont try to Understand :-( so i dont do anything, and about your last comment i agree with you, its very popular nowadays that sites have shortcut icons so i will try to make one later because it is not a priority.

thanks a lot, and if you have some extra time can you please review this one refugio multilingual site is the new version of the same same site but is multilingual, right now only spanish-english version.

best regards,

OK, multilingual site ...
All the pages load quickly, all the links seem to work, nothing is broken.

There is one very bad feature, I think you realise this already.
Website loads - it's spanish. Click on english flag, OK it's now english. Menu on left is english, so I click on "Country House". New page loads, "Casa de Campo", it's spanish, I click on english flag ... and so on.
I think you need to sort out your links so that they work in a logical way, that is when you are in any particular language, the user stays in that language until such time as he clicks into a different language. If you are planning to add more languages and you leave the links as they are things could get messy.

I took the liberty of making the english on the front page read a little easier, see my effort below, if you would like me to check through the other pages and send you my version you can email me, it would be easy job
trap17mik at fastmail dot fm

Many people know that LunahuanĂĄ is a place of sunshine, shrimps and adventures. But there are a few lucky visitors to LunahuanĂĄ who discover a refuge ... which has much more to offer.
The perfect place for escape.

Santiago Refuge (LunahuanĂĄ) is a tourist retreat designed to provide a host of new experiences - to recover the harmony and the energy, and to fortify one's spirit, in the midst of the tranquil countryside.

Santiago Refuge (LunahuanĂĄ) offers the visitor a different tourist concept in the LunahuanĂĄ valley, where you will have the opportunity to experience Rural Tourism. Ecotourism focuses on developing many different activities for enjoying your time in contact with the nature, and for taking care of the existing ecosystems. It allows us to learn about many geographic, archaeological, geological, botanical, zoological, culinary, etc. features and customs, increasing our awareness of culture, and gives us a chance to be located in another perspective to understand the world that surrounds us and to rediscover ourselves.

OK, multilingual site ...All the pages load quickly, all the links seem to work, nothing is broken.

thats correct, my work is practically finished in that way :P

There is one very bad feature, I think you realise this already.Website loads - it's spanish. Click on english flag, OK it's now english. Menu on left is english, so I click on "Country House". New page loads, "Casa de Campo", it's spanish, I click on english flag ... and so on.
I think you need to sort out your links so that they work in a logical way, that is when you are in any particular language, the user stays in that language until such time as he clicks into a different language. If you are planning to add more languages and you leave the links as they are things could get messy.

tell me something, are you sure about this????? because i test it many times and in many different orders and always work fine and show the correct information, maybe your browser is not configured correctly, please check that support of session variables is active, because the solution that i implement is based in this, ok???

I took the liberty of making the english on the front page read a little easier, see my effort below, if you would like me to check through the other pages and send you my version you can email me, it would be easy jobtrap17mik at fastmail dot fm

thank you very mUch, this kind of help usually you dont find, so, i will email you right now.

best regards and dont be shy, if you want some help in anything please let me know.

PS: by the way, sorry for my english i do my best.

... maybe your browser is not configured correctly, please check that support of session variables is active, because the solution that i implement is based in this, ok???

Ok, it was my browser set up, I needed to allow cookies, now the site is working perfectly.You do not have to worry about this, I am the only person I know who has a browser set to deny all cookies.

Thanks for email, I will send reply as soon as I have finished looking over your website.

Last point, please do not apologise for your english, your english is fine and quite advanced. Remember that in english there are many different ways to say something, so when you think you have made a mistake, you probably havn't. I have several foreign friends and they all want to be precise.
One friend, when we are alone together driving along in the car, she is always asking me to correct what she is saying. I say, there is nothing to correct. She says, there is something wrong with what I said. I say, no there isn't (truthfully). She says, yes there is, why won't you tell me (and starts getting cross). I say, ok, maybe there is a slightly better way to say it (I say this to put her in a good mood). Now she is getting excited while I am thinking in my head what new way I should tell her to use. I tell her the new way. She is delighted with herself. I start having a debate in my head, which is better, the old way or the new way? I can't decide.

Regards
--