xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitrus

Can I Put Adsense Ads On My Site At Astahost? Google Adsense Info

Hi Everybody,

Just a few things, particularly on Adsense.

Does this hosting server allow adsense code?

My friend has been using adsense for 2 days now and it says he has made $17.38. If you didn't include taxes, would this be the actual amount he is paid?

BTW im not trying to get hosted here for adsense, but its a nice little bonus :P

So far I am very impressed with altahosts professionalism, and i really hope i can get hosted here soon =]

~Adio

Hi nitrus - once you get your hosting space, you're free to put up any kind of Ads on your own pages (including Adsense) - as long as your site content does not violate any of our Terms Of Service ..

But before that you need to make adequate posts and get the required amount of credits in order to get hosting.. That's your first step :P

All the best.

well Ive got about 13 points right now so I applied =] Gonna try and get those extra 17 for the advanced package. Actually, I think my friend is going to try altahost to start off (until we establish a good working site, and then apply for paid hosting. His mother owns an apartment hunting company and we're trying to establish a web-identity for it) Just wondering, does altahost have a parent company or something similar that does paid hosting? (too lazy to go research it in the middle of my post lol sorry)~Adio

Yep - I know what you mean. Xisto should be a good start-off that way, i.e. to establish your web-presence. But a lot of members (specially those with very busy schedules) find it a little difficulty to keep up with the posting requirements. For them we've an alternative - to switch over to our parent company, Xisto, which offers very cheap and quality paid hosting (with all the features you get here plus more).. The paid hosting is offered under the name of Xisto - Web Hosting and the site can be found here: https://xisto.com/ The plans start for as low as $3.33 per month..

heh just wondering if anything is up with the hosting requests? seems like its been at least 4 days since anyones been added (or denied), no problem but I am losing points all the while =]~Adio

Not really - you don't start loosing points till you've actually got a hosting account. Till then your hosting credits counter doesn't start ticking - it only accumulates points from your posts. Will try and clear the backlog today :P

That's cool that you can put adsense ads on. Xisto has so many better rules than other free web space providers.Most of them wouldn't even give you a decent amount of space or bandwith let alone let you put ads on them!

Hi Everybody,

Just a few things, particularly on Adsense.

Does this hosting server allow adsense code?

My friend has been using adsense for 2 days now and it says he has made $17.38. If you didn't include taxes, would this be the actual amount he is paid?

BTW im not trying to get hosted here for adsense, but its a nice little bonus ;)

So far I am very impressed with altahosts professionalism, and i really hope i can get hosted here soon =]

~Adio

I don't see why not because I can't see it violating any of Xisto/Xisto's rules and it states that you may put any ads that you want on your website. But I would reccomend only that if any ads because ads tend to make a site look very...unnatractive might be the word? But MAKE SURE you aren't clicking on them because they will bann your account from adsense. Plus don't expect much if you don't have many people coming to it.

~ZoroSeerus a.k.a. Team Destiny 07 ;)