xisto Community
wojta

Google - How To Hit The Top SOE technics, suggestions, links

Hi guys,

I spent some time browsing web and searchnig for quick way how to speed up my way to the top.

There are my 3 suggestions:

1) Find the right key words

find the phrase1

Try google suggestions

2) create a clean 1-4 page web site. Register domain with the keyword you found

(asset-management-free.com). Make sure there are no HTML errors on your pages. Use some idiot-proof tool like topstyle

If you like firefox there is the best tidy HTML extension. You can check your HTML. Tidy HTML - free

3) find as many website pointing to you as you can, promise them everything!

always check their ratting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are others helpfull links I used:

google ratting factors

seo tools

major engines

tips for SEO

maxim visitors

steal the top

I made first place from 26.000.000 in one week. Good luck.

Unfortunately, you did not give us the keyword that you optimized your site for nor the url of your site.It is not difficult to get to the top of Google for obscure or little used keywords. However, if you want to stay at the top, even for those keywords, you had better offer your visitors some quality content.Google has also become very aware of "link-farm" links and are rapidly weeding those sites for their results and sometimes banning the sites entirely. It's true that relavant links do count and help your placement in all search engines but there is some talk that too many links too fast will actually hurt your placement on Google.

Unfortunately, you did not give us the keyword that you optimized your site for nor the url of your site.

It is not difficult to get to the top of Google for obscure or little used keywords. However, if you want to stay at the top, even for those keywords, you had better offer your visitors some quality content.

Google has also become very aware of "link-farm" links and are rapidly weeding those sites for their results and sometimes banning the sites entirely.

It's true that relavant links do count and help your placement in all search engines but there is some talk that too many links too fast will actually hurt your placement on Google.

Yes, I didn't give you the keyword and I'm sorry but I have no intension to do it ;)

Anyway, I'll give you another tip how to get the top and how to stay there.

Let's say you want to sell your software product. First of all, create your XPAD file and generate simple XML file. Place the file on you web site and submit your software to all shareware freeware, tryware, nowhere software sites you can :P

It takes them some time to approve your product so your website will be linked gradually and not in one day.

There is a list of 300 sites .... some of them are not working anymore or are temporally out of order. It took me about 2 days to submit my product manually.

// LINK LIST SNIPPED//

I know there are tons of "clever tools" for automatic submission but

I wanted to be on as many sites as possible.

Spend your 2 days on it it's worth it!

good luck.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Well, what I'm actually thinking here is of course, when a user types a keyword and your website appears as the "I'm feeling lucky" page, the user expects the site to have many hits and the website itself to be informative and has some meaning to it. I'm not saying yours or anyone else's doesn't but if you're trully willing to go to all sorts of trouble and submit a link to your site everywhere then I should think your website should be of good quality and not some site put together in a few minutes.

There's nothing wrong with a site put together in a few minutes, just might not have too much content though heh.Exactly what differences has anyone seen from doing all this anyway?

hi guys,I have seen some websites getting the top position only because they contain keywords that are exact match of the string entered in the search area.I think Meta tags don;t help much these days. You need something extra to have the top position in the search results for a keyword.Though there are many page rank boosting softwares but they too are ineffective sometimes.Regards.

I would have to agree, I have tried alot of that crap myself, but doing so manually to the point of perfection and got next to zip.One thing that I have found to be fairly true is that you do get better rankings if your'e url as it alot of other sites, especially ones that are already on good rankings.You have to think about content and accesability aswell, A website with mostly images and nothing else (not much textual content) will find it more difficult to get good rankings or even be listed.....

I would have to agree, I have tried alot of that crap myself, but doing so manually to the point of perfection and got next to zip.

One thing that I have found to be fairly true is that you do get better rankings if your'e url as it alot of other sites, especially ones that are already on good rankings.

You have to think about content and accesability aswell, A website with mostly images and nothing else (not much textual content) will find it more difficult to get good rankings or even be listed.....

I agree, you need to create your web site with a good content. No HIJACK text blocks or keywords. Google also doesn't show you much about high PR sites pointing to you...they seem to be randomly selected.

Does anyone know something about google SANDBOX?

What is the "penalty" time for new domains?

From what I could find it would seem around 3 months until the ranks start going up. Apparently it's inplace to help stop spammers, people that just make a site purely optimized with every keyword you can think of just for making money from AdSense etc.I never knew about this, it's nice to know though.

I don't get this discussion. Nothing wrong with putting up a site with no content? Hello! Everything is wrong with that kind of attitude! Of course, unless that's what you really intended to do, you're better off learning how Search Engines work.

One site that I have found useful is http://www.submitexpress.com/ where they submit your site to 40+ search engines right away, but of course, most people will only use no more than 5 different search engines in a month.

Google takes usually a few weeks to fully get your site indexed. Yahoo's servers are much faster.

Great strategy, you should also try searching for the keyword(s) that you would like to be ranked with and visitthe first 30 results and find a way to post some content and get a link pointing back to your site.Also, try putting the words forum or blog somewhere in your search term while you do this.As far as a 3-4 page site goes, I would still stick to the saying "Content is King".

in one wordon page optimization and off page optimizationAs a webmaster, you should focus on on page first, because it is easy and is under your controlthen you would focus on off page optimization, this will take some time and you need some budget for it