xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
h u n t

Acer + Microsoft: Cheap PC For Indonesian Students Presenting Cheap PC for Students in Indonesia

I had read this in KOMPAS last few day ago.To increase the amount of student from Basic School till the High School, Microsoft with Acer were contributing their Program fro Indonesian Student with Presenting Cheap PC, this PC can be brought by paying as much as 3.000.000 Rupiahs or about 326 US$Hopely the next generation will get smarter than today.

Sounds good. Its nice to see that so many kids from other countries are getting computers. I don't know if you have heard about the used to be crank computer (they changed the mechanism to generate power, which used to be a crank) that will be sold to goverments for $100 to distribute to children in their countries. Anyway, my other comment is that... Man, inflation is pretty bad in that country(ies) if 3 million whatevers equal $300. Er, no offense if anyone is from there...