xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
erinekath

Maplestory

Hey, does anyone still play Maplestory? Lol. Just asking.. alot of people used to play it, now it seems that it's kinda lame. But alot of people still play it huh? The people are so cute, and so are the monsters. It's so sad that you have to kill them . ;( Lol, I'm just posting for MORE credits. But really, does anyone play Maplestory around here? xP

I use to play it, I had a thief at level 21. I was planning to be an assassin. Jobs with ranged attacks is just more fun than melee jobs in this game.I just uninstalled it a couple hours ago, it was causing system errors where there are windows that has some technical crap I don't understand and an OK button on em. Oh well, It got pretty boring anyway. At first I was pretty drawn to it, but it got repetitive. I stopped playing and only went on when my RL friends were online.

Edited by 10SiOn (see edit history)

Oh, haha! Lol. I don't play anymore, it always made my computer lag. So I didn't play it anymore. Neither of my friends that I made go on anymore. And it's so hard to level as you get higher. But I went on the Maplestory website and they have so many events going on now! I kind of miss it. haha :lol:

It looks like a clone of gaia to me. It looks like it's even the same art and everything. are they by the same people? even that little bubble thing looks like that of gaia. which came first? and is it just another noobfest like gaia? (jeez I dislike the gaia community)

Well. I am still playing it. My character is SwordHero91 at Khaini. Level 27. But I am starting to get liiiitle bored about that game. There isn't much to do now. Just to kill monsters, then kill more. And finally... HOORAY! Level up! Now 2 more level ups, and I can be Fighter!

Then again, GaiaOnline is overpopulated by a lot of pre-teens/teens that it's ransacked with hormones flying everywhere. That's especially true on the General Discussion boards where every other topic seems to be about fornication. >> It's entertaining for a bit, but it's hard to meet people halfway in disucussions there when everyone's so self-centered upon themselves.Ok, I went off-topic there, but yeah, I haven't tried Maple Story. Heard it was fun but after a while it wears off. Like that new car smell.

Yeah i've tried maplestory once but i wouldn't go back. If you are looking for a free online game like this i'd play knight online.I found maplestory to be pretty boring and basic, you could play for a few minutes but then you realise there are better games.It isn't bad for just the occasional play-HellFire

I played this game to level 50, but I was never at my keyboard =P honestly I just used it to see if I could hack it and it was amazingly simple. Anyways the game itself was still pointless at lvl 50 so i stopped wasting my time on it.

Well I know that Gaia is nothing like Maplestory because they're not the same creators and sure Maplestory and GaiaOnline have those slime things but Fiesta has those too O__o so its not the only resemblance and the community is crappy like Gaia but thats the american Maple the other maplestory's like KMS CMS MapleSea and all those other Maple's are the only ones where you wont start and be called "Noob" by other players these servers have more sympathy than the american one

-reply by iDontCare

I still play it occasionally with my sister or brothers. But other than that I don't play it at all.I think I got to level 30-35 before I stopped playing it a lot with all my characters.It just gets boring after awhile and the cash shop item users everywhere just to say they spent money on a worthless game item or hacking a game that's pointless to hack.