xisto Community
circlemodeling

Do You Know Where To Download Free Chess Game

I know a chess game, it may not be free,but it is worth your money, I've got itits CHESSMASTER CHALLENGE from PLAY FIRSTFree trail....it's really cool 3D, Many levels, Toturial.Reccomended

circlemodeling: Since you haven't been too specific with your requirements, let me point you to a page which has many chess resources - http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/softeng.htm In case, you'd like to play chess online in a structured and rated environment, you might want to consider using an FICS (Free Internet Chess Server) compliant GUI / program. One of the more notable ones is Babas Chess Quite simple to use and no worries about the default text interface used by the FICS servers.

Please can someone e-mail me where I can download a free 1-player chess game? I've looked everywhere I can thing of. Thanks-methosismyname

You can"t get chess titan but you can get brutal chess itĀ almost

the same and it looks better than chess titan.Just type (free brutal

chess on pc)

-reply by Dewight

http://www.chesshere.com/ Is a great online chess site. You an play in tourneys too. :DIf you like puzzle style games. You can google escape games. They are normally flash games and quite fun. Some Examples are the Crimson Room, The Blue Room, etc. If you google those you will probably get a nice list. Some of them really tax the brain a bit. :(