xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snutz411

Fight Night Round 3

One of my friends recently purchased EA's Fight NIght Round 3 (boxing game) for his XBOX 360. After having only played Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on NES and some other boxing game on PS2, I don't have much experience criticing boxing games.But this one stands out in my mind, it just looked and played wonderfully. It has an innovative fighting control system that heavily relys on the rythm of your fighter. You control the punches by moving the R2 stick around in distinct patterns. I found that while you are in the middle of completely wailing on someone, the R2 stick is great because it keeps the rythm of the fighter going...if you are lucky enough you will accidently hit one of the huge hit patterns and go into a first person "I'm going to knock your a$$ out" mode where your opponent can only see you and your giant gloves hitting his head repeatedly until you fall down.The game doesn't have a lot of in-game characters, and only a few more are unlocked (some big fat guy and that guy from the Under Armor commericals...we must protect this house guy). Although I have been doing some searching and you can use Create-a-Champ to build models of boxers such as Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, and others even Vin Diesel, haha.One really cool feature is the ESPN Classic mode where you can replay historic fights using the current characters in the game. I really like this game and me and my friends play it all the time, but if you don't have the friends to play, maybe this is just a rental. But if you got friends to like to fight vicariously through this game, then definately pick it up. It somehow became our new party game.

Fight Night Round 3 is the best fighting game I have ever played. The first time I was playing with my friend, my dad came downstairs and asked if it was a title bout. The graphics are simply incredible and flawless on the Xbox 360... a true piece of work. :) The first time you play Fight Night Round 3, the controls are a little hard to pick up. For noobs, be a button masher and have some competitive fights with other noobs. But, if you come against a pro who has mastered the haymakers, prepare to move you thumbsticks towards the middle. The Career mode is incredible as you work your way from an unknown to a legend, while competing agaisnt other unknowns and other legends as well. The training is a lot of fun and challening later on in your career and choosing a trainer for different fights is very cool. Customizable gear and tattoes improve your fighter's ability to box and also his image. :) Online playing is very smooth, except when you lag out, you feel like killing someone, especially in the middle of a close fight.Overall, I would rate Fight Night Round 3 a 8.5 out of 10!A true knockout! :)

Ive been playing fight night round 3 in my psp, but my problem was I can not unluck the fightng gear sane as the secret character KO REY MO and JUDGE JAB. I'm just won all the special event and I had a good record of 74 win and 0 losses. I'm just searching the internet cheat but they could"nt help me.>>>>I hope you can help me for my game..THANK"S-question by fight night addict