xisto Community
szupie

Software For Capturing Movies On Mac I cant find a free software

I'm looking for a Mac program like Grab, but is able to capture movies as well. I can't find any freeware that lets me do that. Everyone of them is a shareware or demo. Does anyone know about or have such a program?

I'm looking for a Mac program like Grab, but is able to capture movies as well. I can't find any freeware that lets me do that. Everyone of them is a shareware or demo. Does anyone know about or have such a program?

Do you mean like DVD Backup?

No, I mean a screen capture program. It's what your computer does when you press the Print Screen key. Except, I want to capture it as a movie, instead of just single pictures.

Free try Snag it~

What ? Snag-it is free ? Since when snag-it is freeware ? I think you got it from some offer that is the only way to get it free. Otherwise snag-it products are not at all free. They cost some bucks for their good efforts. It costs 49.95$ for snag-it software. And it worth it. Again why are you saying that it is free ? (Warez ?)