xisto Community
darkfox1405241520

EternalWars Or Runescape: Which Is Better?

which Is Better EternalWars Or Runescape? I Would Say Both Tho But WhatDo You People Think?Well Um... Eternal Wars Has A Small Community Tho WHich Is Nice Becuase You Dont Need A Freinds List Like In Runescape But You Dont Get To Wlk Around On Eternal Wars So Thats My Reason On Y I Picked Both And Not Just One Of Them... I Personally Think Runescape Is Better Tho But... I Pick Both

well i cant say which one is better as not have ever played EternalWars. but, i have played runescape and its pretty good, theres heaps to do and it will keep you entertained for ages.it will be interesting to see what everyone else thinks-jimmy

The popularity of RS is its strongpoint and downfall (ignoring the fact it's on a website). Without others, you would be bored, and it'd be harder to make money. With them, you have competition for killing stuff, and noobs. Before about a year ago, when it went on Miniclip, it was good. Now it's bad.Never played the other.

I actually only played Runescape for about three days at the max because I was searching for a good mmorpg to play. I thought that it was a little redundant killing the same things and there wasn't very much variety of the things to do (I am a non-member so that might account for that.). I never got any friends on Runescape either, I mean friends from the game only, not friends that I know in real life or met on a forum. The graphics of Runescape are strange to me because I usually play games that use clients like Eudemons or Maplestory and in those you can see your characters clearly during regular gameplay and not only when you are talking to an NPC. All in all, I think Runescape would be better if people were more outgoing. Other than that, everything else is decent. The only reason that I actually found Runescape is because I was looking on Miniclip for a little bit. I've never played the other game either.

Uhm, even though I haven't played EternalWars, I'd probably hazard a guess that it's better than Rune Scape because I was horrified at the entire deal about Rune Scape. Too many people in one area at one time, pointless chores, tedious to do everything including walking. The whole thing was just a big turnoff. Sorry, but Rune Scape is definately one of the worst games out there in my opinion (Notice I did say it was just my opinion).

Same here, i was once a hardcore runescape player but that was when i had a crap computer and didn't have money to blow on MMORPG's. Later on i got into knight online, kind of like runescape but better graphics. I did like runescapes gameplay though compared to knight online.Very recently i got world of warcraft, i have to say if you have the money you should get it. It absolutely kicks all of the other MMORPG games especially runescape. I like the fact that all people need to pay to play it, there is no privelliged members as you see in runescape and stuff, where your play ability is very limited unless you pay.I wouldn't ever go back to runescape now, once you've seen a game you like you probably won't ever go back.-HellFire

To HellFire121 -I play WoW and RS, I actually prefer RS as its a lot less repetave.To Orca239 -You make it seem like a BAD thing that it takes a long time to walk.. you have to walk everywhere in everygame for everything, its unovidable (mispelled). Theres a lot less people in 1 area if you pay for it.Now I've been playing RS for over a year now, and I still like it, (even though wow is better, RS is more fun imo). I don't think I'm going to be quitting for a long time.. To all those who havent started, please do, its not as bad of a game as people say.-Spike Retold (lvl 86)