xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Vital Tool For Your System! This is one of the most important tools for windows, that I have come

Hi guys and gals, I started this new topic to tell you people that all those online optimizing softwares are a bunch of spywares, I have benn using this software/utility for quite some time (2 years till now) and this software has proved me that its the best available at the market.

Let me spoil the secret before you even read the article!

I use a software named...Yamicsoft WinXP Manager.

Its a all-in-one utility to tweak, optimize, tweak, tune up and clean up your Windows XP, it bundles more than 28 different utilities in one and help your system faster and more stable, secure and personal! It will increase you system speed, improve system security and suit your idea! Be compatible with Windows XP SP2 entirely (OS= Microsoft Windows XP only)!

I have jotted down some of the useful points about WinXP Manager, here they are.

General Information

Get detailed system and all hardware information on your system; helps you to find out the missing Registration codes of Microsoft product; show all detailed information of running processes and threads on your machine; WinXP Manager offers optimization Wizard feature for the user without having any advanced knowledge.

Optimizer

Tweak your system to improve windows startup and shutdown speed; monitor and free your Physical Memory; tweak your hardware to increase system speed and performance; disable some unnecessary services which start with windows; repairs Internet Explorer and certain other System Components to restore these functions.

Cleaner

Find out which files or folders engross your disk space and shown with chart; Find and clean junk, unnecessary wallpaper and screen saver files to increase Hard Disk space; Registry Cleaner can easily checks your registry and repair incorrectly linked registry entries, automatically remove invalid entries; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexs your registry to reduce application response time and registry access time; smart uninstaller can uninstall and logoff installed programs neatly.

Customization

Control what is started on Windows startup; edit context menus of mouse Right-Clicking; customize system desktop, menus, toolbar and notifications settings, change Windows logon background; change system icons; custom OEM information; automatically change your desktop wallpaper on background.

Security

You can improve desktop, menus, control panel, windows logon securities, and enable numerous hidden performance options of system, disable system updates and error reports; hide and restrict to access drives, specify which applications are not allowed to be executed on your computer; encrypt/decrypt and shred files, camouflage folder to hide its content from Windows explorer, change the location of system folders; Privacy Protector can maintain your personal privacy by eliminating the tracks that you leave behind; create lots of randomization password once.

Network

Optimize your Internet connection speed, manage all shares items, search for and find out opened ports on your system; Tweak your Internet Explorer easily; backup all data in Outlook Express; automatically check the invalid URLs in your favorites and parse domain name; Message Sender can easily send messages to others.

Misc. Utilities

Show the collection of Windows utilities; control your computer when you're not at home; apply XP visual style to any Windows applications; appoint logging on time of any account users.

Source: http://yamicsoft.com/xpmanager/

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
When you copy content DIRECTLY from another site, make sure you put the copied part between QUOTE tags. Since you're new to this board, this is just a verbal warning for you. Failure to do so in future will result in a warning for every such act. 5 consecutive warnings lead to a permanent ban.

Yamicsoft WinXP Manager? loli realy thouth you are going to give a nice one :)this thing is suxmy frind use it on his comp and well, since he installed it(3 weeks ago), he reinstalled his XP 5 timesand still dont want to delete it for some stupid resonNoMore

I prefer Tune up utilities it is really good.I always trust applications from reputed developers.ex: If something i from sysinternals i will not even think just hit the install button

I prefer manual. All those fancy crap programs only screw up windows, they do things you don't want them to do and most of the tweaks they have don't offer a real performance boost.

I prefer manual. All those fancy crap programs only screw up windows, they do things you don't want them to do and most of the tweaks they have don't offer a real performance boost.

Man don't do any registry scans...I think that is where these programs are not really capable of.
Everything else works fine for me..

I agree with you. When I was a beginner still to the Windows operating systems, I used tweakui and the ones that were known as good tweak applications. I believe now that it is better to tweak the operating system by yourself -- manually. See msfn.org to learn about windows customizing and all. It's a great place to learn; there's still a lot that I don't know.. haha B)

I prefer just cleaning out temp files and stuff using CCleaner. I don't do much customization and tweaking in Windows. I've actually never heard of this software before by others, so I don't know if I can trust it.

i have ashampoo winoptimizer platinum suite 2, loli never use it, i dont see y people use these tweaking and that utilities, wot do they actually do?oh ok now i no wot it does! im not going to do anything with it though.

Well ,"let me give you all some advise about speed.If you really want speed in your system then go for Vista Smoker.There is also a XP Smoker out there.I dont advise anybody to install any anti-spyware programs.Just install a good security program as ESET business Edition

Well ,"let me give you all some advise about speed.If you really want speed in your system then go for Vista Smoker.
There is also a XP Smoker out there.
I dont advise anybody to install any anti-spyware programs.
Just install a good security program as ESET business Edition

Euhm ... anty spyware programs still work a lot better against spyware/crapware than a virus scanner does. You don't go to war with a banana in your holster, so why fighting against spy-ware with a virusscanner ?

Anyway, I don't believe in speed up utilities, keeping windows clean is the first and only step to keep windows fast and reliable, the speed up utilities are nothing but patches that aren't big enough.