xisto Community
fcfosters

Fc Foster's: Review My Website Visit our website and join to our team

I like the layout. The composition (placement of photos) is good. Color scheme has good contrast and is visible on my crappy monitor. Site is at least amusing. I don't know whether it is serious or not, but I knew groups in school just like it.

Couple problems/comments:
1) "Fc Fosters'" Official Homepage has potential for confusion with "Fosters' Official Homepage," which could get you sued. You need to make it clear that your website is not connected with Foster's itself. You probabl should explain who you are, maybe at the bottom of your opening page.

2) Not clear what to do at opening page. You have several pictures and a title bar which are all individual links. This suggests that they go to different places (they don't) and will confuse the user as to which link to pick. You could make this clear by making the links different and labelling them. This makes it feel less like the first page is a wasted click-through intro which many people do not like.

3) Need more back-end content. Season schedule? Who are the players (/drinkers), etc?

4) Give yourself credit--- add a link to the web designer on the bottom somewhere.