xisto Community
Asaf

Need For Speed Most Wanted! The best game

I bought this game and I just love it! I have a Driving wheel do it doubles your fun! the police makes it a lot cooler and the graphic are just WOW!!!!! It would be a lot cooler if they would have a lot of shops lik ein underground 2.... But except that is a great game! I myself have the blacklist edition and its a lot cooler becasue you have a list of people you have to beat and if you beat all of tehm you win...

I don't know why it simply crashes on my Win2k system. it's stated to work on win2k, but it does not.

Uh-oh then you are definately missing out the best racing game till date! I don't think it is a problem with Windows 2000. The problem is probably with the hardware requirements. Its requirements are quite high and you need atleast a Geforce 2(64MB) and 256MB ram for it to work. And to be able to play the game decently you need a 128mb Graphics card and 512MB ram atleast. Most onboard graphics chipsets are not supported.

OK, so,it's normal that I have trouble with my on-board 8 megs video and 256 Megs RAM. I had money enough to buy the game, I will need more money for increasing my hardware.

your PC is very low performance.

Nope, my pc is rather correct (Pentium4 3GHz).Need for Speed Most Wanted simly crashes (no sound, no image) two seconds after startup. No error message allowing to know what happened, no process running, simply back to the WinXP standard screen.

The need for speed series is always fun for me. I like the mode where you just escape from cops. For some reason the cop chasing races are always really fun to me. I dont paticulary have it for the PC but I do have it for the console system. Games like this I dont feel right playing it on a PC, I rather play it on an HDTV and Dobly Digital surround system to really feel the experiance of the game.

For some time I was interested in Racing games and mostly played NFS, but for more than a year now, I don't like any racing games at all, they seem so boring, don't know why my taste changed so dramatically. Still, my friends play it and I saw NFS Most Wanted, tried to play it several times and thats all, nothing special about it, I rather play something else. :unsure:

For some time I was interested in Racing games and mostly played NFS, but for more than a year now, I don't like any racing games at all, they seem so boring, don't know why my taste changed so dramatically. Still, my friends play it and I saw NFS Most Wanted, tried to play it several times and thats all, nothing special about it, I rather play something else. :unsure:

play it online, you will change your oponion on it tbh....

I myself have the blacklist edition and its a lot cooler becasue you have a list of people you have to beat and if you beat all of tehm you win...

I dont know what your on but you can do that in the non blacklist version.......theres two the blacklist version just gives you extra cars..does not change the career mode in any way shape or form.....

Most Wanted is the best game of NFS series. It has a lot new features and it's more fun playing it. I didn't liked NFS:U and U2 much because racing was in the night only. Now in MW when there is day it's more fun playing it. It's also better because you don't need to drive to the racing location. I was bored driving to racing locations in NFS:U2 and this made that game to become boring much faster.So in overall, I would give 9/10 to NFS:MW. Good job, EA :)

i like Need for speed most wanted but i think it shoulda been more better with a little more classic cars and new age cars too show out more cars in the race world you know but i give the game a 9.8 outta 10 for the game and i also think it woulda been a little better if it had the online feature for the game it woulda made the game stand out a little more but its a really good game ;)