xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carny gal

Not A Newbie - Just a Slow Learner Just a Slow Learner

Hello Everyone,Having been on the Internet for four years, I can't say that I'm a newbie anymore. However, I sure haven't learned as much as I wanted to in that time.What I have learned:HTMLDHTMLCSSPHP (sort of)PhotoshopPSPI am so glad that I've found this forum because I see there is plenty of help here for the rest of what I need to know!!!On a personal note, I am a retired carny who now has a construction company with an online presence. I am also a farmer and a grandma to 6 wonderful kids.I won't be a lot of help in the gaming sections unless you're looking for help playing pinochle or poker but, hey, I'm willing to learn :lol: I'm looking forward to getting to know a few people in the forum but that's quite enough babbling from an old lady for now.

Poker rules. My dad taught me how to play Texas Hold 'Em years and years ago - you know, before everybody in the universe started playing. Even with that advantage, I still get my butt kicked *grins*Welcome to the forums.

Compared to the general net population you've learned alot :lol: Good to see you want to learn more though and you're right, this is a great place for help. I know I've gotten help on a handful of somewhat obscure things since I've joined and didn't really expect anyone to be able to help... but alas they did.Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!Oh, and poker DOES rule... even though I lost a "bit" of money this past weekend because of it :lol: