xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lonebyrd

Switch To Trap17

I have posted in the hosting and support area about the difficulties I have with keeping up decent posts on Xisto. The replies I've received from M^E have directed me here in search of OpaQue, to see about switching to the 'easier to post' site of Xisto.My question to OpaQue is: Can I switch directly over to Xisto or do I have to do the posting til hosting thing all over again?

Hey Lonebyrd, Come on over to the Trap and get posting. Even if you don't need the posts to get Hosted there, you can start by building up a little nestegg. I think you will discover that there are lots of topics to post to if you have any ambition at all.Look forward to seeing you there.

Why dont you register over there as well, and not try to switch. If im understanding correctly you only want to be over there to ask a question. I believe they are two seperate forums so i doubt you can switch.

Well Xisto is too getting a little hard for me to cope i think. But most likely my permanent stay wouldn't be here. Truthfully, I'm only a high school kid wanting some webspace and all the tools a professional web designer would need to work a professional website to mess with. I've learnt plenty so far but the only places i post at are the ones in Science and Technology, some designing and basically any of the forums that don't relate to all the technical jargon and languages that i cannot understand very well as I'm lacking the proper computer education. What i want to know though, if it's possible that i could just switch everything i have onto the Xisto host/server. The only thing to be changed basically, would be the domain name and the forum i post in. Is this possible?