xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lonebyrd

Trap17 Info Wanted

I am having a hard time keeping up my posts here at Xisto. I think it is a little more advanced than I am. From what I gather, Xisto is less technical in nature. When I went to the websites for Asta and Trap, they were essentially the same except for maybe bandwidth and MB. Is that info up-to-date? Is it possible to switch a hosted Xisto account to a Xisto account without having to go through all the 'post until you have enough credits' thing again?

Switching isn't a problem - but it's upto OpaQue to decide whether your account can be directly switched - or you've to go through the post-till-you-get routine there.If directly switched then I believe there's a way to transfer your site to the other one. :lol:

Well, I hope I don't have to do the posting thing again, but if I did I'm sure I can manage with no problems. I did it here. Should I PM OpaQue directly or does he read this forum section?

Id suggest you post and apply there. Its really annoying for me to reset, transfer etx your site to Xisto. :lol: