xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mussolinihitler

The Godfather - The Game I think this is a great one

I have it for the PC but haven't had much of a chance to play it yet. The reviews I've read say it's pretty good as a game, but drops the ball a bit on handling to Godfather storyline, but it's still fun to play. I played through the tutorial missions and it seems pretty decent except the controls (on the pc) feel a bit loose.My bud has it on the xbox and said it was alot of fun and that the controls were pretty good. I think it was designed with consoles in mind and the pc port is a little rushed. Regardless I'd say try it out, anything Godfather related has to be awesome.

I've heard that it's a pretty good game, at least the XBox version. I'll probably pick up a copy for my brother (the XBox owner/player in the family) sometime. Okay, maybe soon because he lent me his XBox, so I have it right here to play now *grins*

I have it but only played it for less than 9 hours orso, didn't really get into it and endulged in other stuff at the moment. Plan to complete the game in the summer. Didn't like the interface that much.