xisto Community
finaldesign1405241487

Wallpaper Collection (My Work) I made them all, comment and review please...

This is collection of my wallpapers, that I modeled/rendered or designed. All the wallpapers are done in the past 1 year period... Comment them if you like, and download as many as you like. All are in resolutions 1152 x 864 px, in fact, they are sized for my desktop, but it you would like some higher resolution, PM me, and I will see what can I do.. :lol:

This thumb-list don't contain all my wallpapers. If you would like to browse all of my work that is available online, you must go to my devianArt page or to my personal gallery at my web

Here it is my favorite picks, year 2005 FinalDesign collection:

Posted Image Posted Image

That's it. I hope you like them, and remeber, the Wishlist is open. So if you want something at different angle, different color, resolution and such minor stuff, just shout, and I'll see what I can do about it :lol:

Im really sorry for double posting, but this 4 thumbnails also goes into my wallpaper 2005 collection of best ones (bla bla... :) ) and Xisto board allowe only 10 images uploaded in one post... :P

so, here is the rest 4 wallpapers:

Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

still no comments here? well, I just hope my wallpapers are so good that they don't needs comments... As they always say: 1 good wallpaper is worth 1000 words :lol:

still no comments here? well, I just hope my wallpapers are so good that they don't needs comments... As they always say: 1 good wallpaper is worth 1000 words :lol:

I must say, this is one of the nicest collections of wallpapers I have seen made.
Very good job. :lol:

Thanks! I've put great effort and many-many-many sleepless nights, in making those wallpapers, so any type of positive-or-negative critics are welcome. :lol:

I must say, this is one of the nicest collections of wallpapers I have seen made.Very good job. :lol:

Thanks! I have more of them on my web, and I see you are already registered user at my web, so welcome :lol:

Wow.. nice work and effort you put into them. You do have some great skill.I would rate each of them above 8/10

Great work!
-HellFire

I gotta admit that this is the best collection of high quality graphics ive ever seen made by 1 person.You must of been doing this for years.
your the man!
keep it up

well all where done in period of 1 year :D