xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

A New Sig Since A Few Months Ago

This sig is basically a sequel to my previous sig (with the ground cracking thing) but the only relation to it is that i have a knight in armor as a render :lol: .

I used multiple brushes for this and plenty of filters that i cannot count with my fingers and finally messed up everything, did a simple difference clouds and ctrl-u to come up with this:

Posted Image

Isn't it fab??!! I love it so much its my best sig ever! I've been saving up that text style for so long but i could never get a good enough sig to go with it. This is just a happy day for me as its my first accomplishment doing a custom brush based sig. Please comment on the sig thanks! All i can say about it is its a little dark but a tad brighter and it wouldn't look good at all.

Very sweet indeed. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, exactly, but that's probably just me *grins* (I'm a dork, I know it.)

Haha, thanks for the comment. I personally don't understand the nature and true meaning of sigs too. All i do is color lines and dots and make a render look nice in the background. :lol:

It's got a nice bit of color to it and it isn't distracting, so that's good. Textures look nice as well, and I think it's pretty appealing over all. Maybe the only thing that I'd suggest having been done differently is to have made the copy of the figure more transparent. The...duplicate...of the man...on the right side, where his fist and sword show more prominently. Because it's so close to the original figure, it might've looked a bit less awkward had his duplicate been a bit more transparent, and maybe slightly more to the right or farther away from the main pic of the figure. Anyways, clean-looking signature with nice textures and color. Nice work. :)

Wow I like it particularly the way everything blends well together and the texture of the background. I was wondering what you used to make it adobe photoshop /paint shop? I usually use photoshop but I quite like photoshop as well.