xisto Community
Joe2Chance

What Are You Playing Now?

So what game are you playing now?I'm playing:World of Warcraft (PC) - Loving it. Socom 3 (PS2) - Play it with friends- great if you have a friend with a headset, that is good at shooting games too. NBA Live 2006 (PS2) - Is fun and is actually a lot better than NBA Live 2005 in some ways. I prefer to buy it for a console rather than PC because I find the new NBA Live games tend to lag on PC, especially online.NFSMW (PC) - Just beatiful. Counter Strike 1.6 - a must have, it´s the one i love most, i´m always playing it (but who don't?? :lol: )For now it's only this ones, but i'm always trying to "find" more time to play, even on work!!!! :lol::)

My brother loaned me his XBox, so I'm playing:-State of Emergency (Rockstar Games) - Kaos mode is simply the best. Especially if I put in the "infinite time" cheat. -Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City. I can't believe he hasn't bought "San Andreas" yet.And Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x. Lil' bro is pretty cool for letting me borrow his game system while I'm off at college *grins* He'll get it back in May - hopefully with some new games if I can get some money together.I generally don't play newer games (i.e. anything about SNES/Genesis level) because I get dizzy and feel nauseated after about 15 minutes. The XBox isn't too bad, though, at least for certain titles. Good thing, too - I'm a huge fan of the entire GTA series.

I currently play Fable - The Lost Chapters, Guild Wars, Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy. I'm going to buy Guild Wars Fraction. For Playstation 2 I play XenoSaga, MagnaCarta and Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Well I have been playing Gunz - Online a bit despite it being a very big pain in the butt.Iv'e been playing a little Neverwinter Nights aswell, I only ever got up to the second chapter somewhere around the start, but I lost my save data and it's a real pain to start from the beggining again so i'm just playing it bit by bit from time to time.

I'm playing Guild Wars - I love the game but it's the community that puts me off sometimes. Alot of immature players there who ***** and whine each time they lose. but that's the thing about online games, you get to meet people of different characters..Also in my free time I play Football Manager 2006 =p

I'm currently playing Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 for the PS2, it's pretty good even though I was expecting it to have a storyline -- I never realised it was an online game until a week after playing it. :P Too bad I don't have an Internet connection for the PS2, it would be nice to see how good Capcom's online gaming ideas are. :P My brother's got Fable: The Lost Chapters on the Xbox, so I might play that in a while. From what I've seen, it's looks like a pretty good game. Also, I'm a huge fan of the RPGs. ;)

Currently playing "Dragon Quest V" on ZSNES with the DeJAP patch!! Nice game! I have a Slime Knight in my group ! :unsure:

For me (from most played, as in longest hours spent in the lifespan of when I first got the game):- Freelancer (PC)- Halo 2 (XBOX360)- Need for Speed: Underground 2 (XBOX360) ... I didn't like Most Wanted- Command and Conquer: Gernerals (Zero Hour incl.; PC)- Battlefield 2 (PC)- Dead or Alive 4 (XBOX360)xboxrulz

Edited by xboxrulz (see edit history)