xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kumiko ~Arrow~

OpenCanvas 4: Great Graphics Software (recommend) i supposed . this graphics program

I'm not sure that anybody ever use it but if u don't use.i'll recommend u to test it.

Opencanvas is a computer graphics software program that enhances the drawing and painting experience.

It has extensive features great for the experienced artist, and is simple enough for artist at any level to use.

You can not only draw the image but also learn and exchange the ideas by openCanvas's event playback feature and its user community.

openCanvas will expand your creativity easily and efficiently.

Posted Image

More Detail!!

looks like a interesting software to use, hmmm maybe adobe should pick up a few of those ideas the playback is something of intrest as well. But by the looks of the site you have to somewhat be fluent in japanese to get better software support especially in the community portion.

I've tested it and it's pretty good. basic functions, but of course their ultra-smooth shading airbrush is great. Plus the 'canvas twister' is very unique and allows me to draw in the direction that I am most confortable with.

OpenCanvas? I never heard for this software, is it freeware? Im guessing it is freeware judging by it's name.. Anyway I'll test it later, and post my review.

Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

OpenCanvas? I never heard for this software, is it freeware? Im guessing it is freeware judging by it's name.. Anyway I'll test it later, and post my review.

No, it's not freeware. You can download a free trial of the latest version on their website though. However, the first version of Open Canvas is now freeware, but I can't guarentee it'll work as well feature-wise as the newer versions.